Magento is used to sync products from the Salesforce instance to the Magento store and sync orders and customer accounts from the Magento store to the Salesforce instance.
It auto-syncs every 10 minutes.
After connecting your “Heroku user” with the “Salesforce Instance” click on the “Magento app” and you will land on the “Magento dashboard.”
Click on the “Add” button and copy the “Token” to add in the “Magento Instance.”
- Now Login to your “Magento Instance” admin account
- On the left-hand side menu, panel Navigate to Stores > Configuration
- You will land on the “Configuration Settings” page
- Paste the copied “Magento Token” from Heroku Connector in the Aqxolt API token.
- Add the “Aqxolt Backend URL” which is our Heroku user URL, e. https://aqxolt.herokuapp.com
- In the “Salesforce Instance,” Products should have the basic “e-Commerce”
- Available on e-commerce platform checked on the product detail page, and product SKU code should be added.
- In the related list e-commerce record select “Magento Checkbox.”
- And the product should have inventory.
In every 10 minutes, it syncs products to Magento instance and orders and customers to salesforce instance.