Heroku App is a connector that connects Salesforce instances with other e-commerce and accounting sites to sync data to and from.
The following sites can be integrated with the Aqxolt ERP:
- Big Commerce
- One Heroku user can be connected to one Salesforce instance at a time.
- Multiple sites can be connected to one Heroku
- From Salesforce instance, products and coupons get synced to e-commerce sites (Shopify, eBay, Amazon, Magento, WooCommerce, BigCommerce) and accounts; contacts, vendor contacts, Invoices, Bills to Accounting sites (QuickBooks, Xero, ETSY)
From e-commerce sites Orders and customer Accounts, Contacts gets synced to Salesforce instance.
Salesforce org —> Shopify store –>eBay store–>Amazon store–>Magento store–>WooCommerce store
To make the connection on a Salesforce instance for Heroku App-
Go to Apps –> App Manager –> New Connected App
Fill the following
- Connected App Name
- API Name
- Contact Email
Check the ‘Enable OAuth Settings’ checkbox
- Add the Call-back URL – https://aqxolt.herokuapp.com/auth/salesforce/callback
- Selected OAuth Scopes
Select the following from Available OAuth Scopes –
- Full access
- Access and manage your data (API)
- Access your basic information (id, profile, email, address, phone)
- Perform requests on your behalf at any time (refresh_token, offline_access)
- Click Save.
Allow from 2-10 minutes for your changes to take effect on the server before using the connected app.
Click on Continue.
You will get the Consumer Key and Consumer Secret from here.
Create a user in Heroku App
- Log in as an admin.
- Navigate to the menu bar and click the ‘Manage Users’
- Enter the Email, Password and confirm the password.
- Enter the “customer key” in the “Aqxolt client field.”
- Enter the “consumer secret” in the “Client Secret”
- Click the “Save” button to complete the user creation setup
Login with the created user
- Log in using the created user credentials
- Allow the “Salesforce access” to the user
- Do the Auth by using the callback URL and reloading the page.