Add/ Scan Products on Opportunity
In Barcode Zone on opportunity, we can manually add the products or you can use barcode scanner to add the products to the opportunity line items.
- Click on the App launcher.
- Type “Opportunities” in the Search Box & Select Opportunities.
- List of existing Opportunities will be displayed.
- user can either create a New Opportunity by clicking on the New Button in the Top right-hand side of the screen
- or select any existing Opportunity.
- Once the User clicks on the opportunity, they will be taken to the Opportunity Details Page.
- In order to Add a New product to the opportunity, the User can click on the Products dropdown button located towards the right hand side of the Details Page.
- Click on Add Products option.
- The User will be displayed with a screen where he can Add the Products.
- By using the Searchbox functionality, the User can type in the Product Name and search for the desired Product.
- Using the Filter functionality located in the top right corner of the screen, the User can Filter the Products either by entering the Product Code or through Product Family.
- Or the User can select the Product by enabling the Checkbox on the left-hand side of the Product Name.
- Once the Product/Products are selected, the Next button on the bottom right side will be Enabled.
- Click on the Next Button.
- The user will be navigated to the Edit Selected Products page.
- Here the Product and the Sales Price will be auto-populated.
- The User can edit the Sales Price if required.
- Then enter the Quantity in the text field, select the Date and enter the Description in the Line Description field.
- Also the User can delete the selected product by clicking on the Inline Delete Action button.
- Click on the Save Button the Products will be added from the Opportunities.