Receiving Items from a Vendor or receiving stocks from a Transfer Order
- Navigate to the Order Management app > Inbound Logistics tab.
- All the Ready to Receive Logistic orders will be listed.
- Select the Logistic Order to put the received products into the warehouse.
- A shipment typically arrives with a packing slip; items you receive must be referenced against a logistic order.
- So, to proceed you must determine the logistic order to which the received items belong and select the checkbox next to it and click the “Receive” button.
- Screen navigates to the Receive page with Received and Added Qty 0. Receive column defaults the actual ordered Qty which is editable.
- Once clicked on Save, Received field will be updated and Receive field becomes 0
- Now Select the logistic line items and click on the Putaway button on top if multiple line items selected.
- Screen navigates to the Putaway page with Ordered Qty and Received Qty populated
- Select the checkbox of the line items to Putaway.
- In the Additional Information section of the Product detail page Serialise and Lot Tracked is specified.
- Enter the received item quantity. To identify each stock inward item, a batch/lot or Serial code is entered. Users can create multiple stocks inwards for each purchase line item until the requested quantity is fulfilled.
- Enter the warehouse in which the items are stored. In addition, a user can assign the location and storage bin of the received to ensure a well-organized warehouse.
- Click “Save” to complete the stock receiving process of the purchase orders.
- The color of the line items turns green when complete Qty is Added
- This indicates that the logistic received from the vendor has been successfully added to the inventory.